Followers

DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2009




DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2009




LYRICS
I know you want pop, you want dance, you want rock and roll
You wanted boom boom? This year’s remix got symphonic soul
, I got hip-hop music with the future flow So don’t worry,
I got pop, I got dance, I got rockin’ electronic club beat
seven if the sky is falling down, down, down
Gonna be ok when it knocks you down, down, down,
u go down down No need to worry, just pick back up when you’re tumbl
So baby don’t worry, it’s alright, a-alright when it knocks you down
When you go down, when y
oing down,
down, down (down, down)
t’s like I’ve been awakened
IEvery step I’m taking
eaking Every move I’m making
Every rule I had you b
r
on the dance, blame it o
The risk that I’m taking
The chances I’m taking
face And it never seems out
With a big smile on my of place
the pop, blame it
Blame it on
n the rock and roll
Blame it on the rumba, so in sync with the symphonic soul
I like that pop, I like that bass,
beats
I like them rockin’ electronic clu b
ed out, I wanna let it go, I feel down, down, down
Blame it on the hip-hop music with the future flow
aby, don’t worry, it’s alright, a-alright when it knocks you down
BSomewhere far along this road,
Stre s
s
(baby are you down, down, down, down, down)
nd oh, (hey) I’ve been traveling on this road too long (too long)
AJust trying to find my way back home (back home)
The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone
e, we got the r
I gotta feeling Woo hoo I found God Blame it on the pop, blame it on the dance, blame it on the rock and roll Blame it on the feeling of the music deep insi-i-i-ide your soul We got the pop, we got the dan cockin’ electronic club beats We got the hip-hop music with the future flow People in the place Put your put your hands in the air Now put your hands up, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Forever united here,
wn, (hey!) down, down (Ho!) So baby, don’t worry, it’s
Blame it on the po-po-po-po-poker face po-po-poker face So live your life (hey!) Let’s live it up (Ho!) If you wanna get down (Hey!) down (Ho!) down (Hey!) Muh muh muh muh (Ho!) I wanna get d oalright, a-alright when it knocks you down When you go down, when you go down down No need to worry, just pick back up when you’re tumbling down, down, down (down, down) Blame it on the pop, blame it on the dance, blame it on the boom boom boom
oubt, that tonight’s gonna be a good night, that tonight’s gonna
Gotta get that rumba, blame it on the 808 with the boom boom boom Gotta get that pop, gotta get that dance, gotta get that boom boom pow I gotta get, I gotta get this year’s remix with the future sound. I gotta feeling, But I never really had a dbe a good night, and I say the same thing every single time You know that I could use somebody, (woo hoo) Open up your plans and damn your free (Hey!) Look into your heart and you’ll find love, love, love Stop stop stop feeling down, down, down Can’t you see love, love love?
I had you breaking Isn’t this easy feeli
Isn’t this easy feeling love, love love? Down down down, It’s like I’ve been awakened Can’t you see every step I’m taking Don’t be afraid The risk that I’m taking Can’t you see, I’ve had a little too much feeling down, down, down Can’t you see every move I’m making Every rule ng love, love, love We’ll make it out of this mess. Change your mind Baby just say yes,
Da da da da da da da da da da..……

Share/Bookmark

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger news