Followers

My Visit to Malacca




hello there stranger!.. i'm BACK!..
lets begin the story.. hehehh

uhmm,Most of all I want to travel all around the world. I want to see new places. It was so long i never went to Malacca since i was in form4, i guess so lar.. yeahh, It was 2 years ago.. Damn, so much fun and so much different developmet!!.. More building to be build!.. i was soo shocked to see the differences.. its just dalam masa 2tahun you know!.. I love travelling so travelling around the whole Malaysia would be a dream come true.. There are so many places I want to visit around Bandar Melaka.. I was very excited and had huge expectations because I had heard a lot positive about Melaka before.. Melaka Maju 2010!.. and here are some photos around Bandar Hilir, Melaka.. and Dataran Pahlawan..






Dataran Pahlawan MegaMall


Landmark


New Golden Screen Cinemas
(just besides the hotel-Equatorial)

my mom.. :D
Inside the Dataran Pahlawan MegaMall


New building besides the Dataran Pahwalan MegaMall
(A bridge connected to DP Mall)


Taking From DP MegaMall (1)


(2)



my mother


Thats Me


Gate


Jalan Parameswara

SKYLINE

Eye on Melaka and menara Taming Sari
                    



  skyview

Thats all i have for one day walking around

+faidhi+

Share/Bookmark

Category:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This text is worth everyone's attention. Where can I find out more?

Also visit my web blog ... account online trading

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger news